Rocked a treadmill workout this morning (30 minutes with running and walking), then went to Publix grocery store, and now starting my work day at 8:00 am.
Please pray for my friend Carol DeLapp (breast cancer), and Jackie (young worker at Publix) - who is very nervous about working the cashier station today and hoping to she doesn't get any mean customers. Pray for my friends.
121) Never underestimate the power of a hug
122) Never underestimate the power of a compliment
123) Do it right the first time
124) Approach Love with passion and desire
125) Call before visiting a friend
Praise be to the LORD, to GOD, our Savior, who daily bears our burdens
Was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer on July 18, 2018 which may have crushed someone's soul and spirit. However, it did the opposite, as I already knew GOD had claimed my victory over this disease and was using me as an instrument to others who suffer from this deadly disease.